Navigation Menu

Book Review, Book Review, Book Review

         Are you ready. Lets Ride around and travel all across the world. Into a new surrounding and into new places. Traveling far and near.

                                   

Author- Mary Jennifer Payne
Title- Since You've Been Gone
Year Released- © Jan 24, 2015
Ratings- 4.1/5 (GoodReads)
Chapters- #33
Pages- 216
My Rating- 4.9/5
Genre- Teens and YA 



Summary- In this book Mary Jennifer Payne writes this amazing books that we all go threw struggles in life and we can overcome like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. once said. I could feel the pain of the main character Edie. She never stays in a house with her mom in a steady environment for long. 


I could relate that way to her because I see classmates constantly moving and can hardly finish a year straight. It open my eyes up to see her undergo so much pressure and her mom clearly not telling why they have to move.


The main thing I like about her character is that she isn't afraid to speak her mind. She stands up for what is believes and is a very straight forward person.


To me she had build up this confidence in her life that I, personally like because it shows that you can make a stand for what you believe. I didn't like the fact that she talked to her mom how ever she felt and that was a turn off for me off because she didn't get disciplined for doing so.

You could scarcely imagine the pain she felt and I could understand why. Every time she moves her confidence builds up. She does encounter bullies but she stands up to them. She doesn't let them push her around and to me that deserves a round of applause.


(DISCLAIMER THERE WERE NO SPOILERS BECAUSE ITS TO GOOD TO EVEN PUT IN WORDS. WAIT FOR THE BOOK TO COME OUT. READ IT. ENJOY IT. ALSO, TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT.)

Check out other reviews.


Want to find out about the author 


Thank you so much NetGalley and Ms. Mary for letting me have the opportunity to review the lovely fiction book.

(This copy of the book I got was an ebook.)

Got a Twitter. Follow me to stay posted. I follow back. :)
@Reading_Reviews



0 comments: