Sunday, August 10, 2014

Grandparents Day

I just love spending time with my grandparents having a blast and know so much more about them that I didn't know about. I love visiting them and them coming to see me. Going fishing, camping, and just having a picnic.




                                        
                                            Author- Tina Marie Kaht
                                            Title- Grandparent's Day
                                            Art by- Valeria Avantario
                                            Year Released- 2014
                                             Rating-N/A
                                             Chapter's- None
                                             Pages-26
                                             My Rating-4/5
                                             Format- Paperback

Summary- In another book written by Ms. Tina herself she describes the unconditional love grandparents have for there granddaughter. This is a good children's book to teach you children about loving and caring for family member's to help them as they once did you when you were a baby and couldn't do much for yourself. This reminds me of the time my older sister and I use to visits our Step Grandfather and have memories we shared while we would see him. I applaud you Ms. Tina for this well written book. It shows how memories are made and how love is shared. Parents and children make memories while you can with the people who love and care for you.  



                               Disclaimer - THIS BOOK WAS REQUESTED FROM BOOK BLOGGERS. ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THEM AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment