Navigation Menu

Phantom Limb by Dennis Palumbo

Title:Phantom Limb
Author:Dennis Palumbo
Year:©2014
My Rating:(4/5)▨▨▨▨
Chapters:43
Pages:325
Genre:Mystery
Format: Paperback
Soures:Parters In Crime/ P.P.Press
Publishers:Poisoned Pen Press







                     

              "ABOUT THE BOOK"


Psychologist and Pittsburgh Police Department consult Daniel Rinaldi has a new patient. Lisia Harland, a local girl, once made a splash in Playboy and the dubious side of Hollywood before bottoming out. Back home, down and out again,she married one of the city's richest and most ruthless tycoons. Lisa's challenge to Danny is that she intends to commit suicide by 7:00 PM. His therapist skills may buy some time-- but, exciting, she's kidnapping right outside his office.




                            "MY REVIEW"


Telling my honest opinion I didn't think this was my cup of tea. I now realise what was I thinking. This book is very pleasant. Mr. Dennis I liked you book. It could be a little longer or should have sequels or a trilogy. When I first saw the book I didn't want it to know anything about it. The suspense giving was a gripping plot that I enjoyed. Danny was my favorite of them all. I like everything about his personality and more to add. No bad. Not bad. The therapist being kidnapped was so amusing. You will indeed be on your toes for this








                         "THE AUTHOR"





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this series mystery with us. It's on my TBR stack!

    ReplyDelete