Navigation Menu

♧♧Blind Spot For Boys by Justina Chen♧♧



Title:Blind Spot for Boys
Author:Justina Chen
Year:©2014
My Rating:★★★★
Pages:321
Genre:Contemporary
Format:Hardcover
Soures:Booksparks
Publisher:Little Brown






        "ABOUT THE BOOK"

Sixteen-year-old Shana is officially on a Boy Moratorium. After a devastating breakup, she decides it's time to end the plague of Mr.Wrongs and devotes herself to her true passion: photography.


           "MY REVIEW"

I really enjoyed this read. Contemporary books aren't really my love for but this book changed my mine. This story kind of reminded me of "What Happened To Goodbye" by Sarah Dessen because of the passion and writing that made this book, a reality. It was cute, with emotion and love. A must read for YA book lovers out there. Shana's character irritated me but she fit the story line. This book also reminds me of 13 Going On 30, with the relationship shared by Mat and Jenna. Bravo. Bravo. This book made me laugh, cry, and get glad all over again. However, I didn't like the drug usage in the book. Taking drugs doesn't solve your problems it makes things worst for yourself, your loved ones, and the problem. When I hear about drugs it sounds like something that can be easily taken over if you don't stop. I felt that Shana could have gotten more guidance as a teen. If I was her mom she would have did half the things she did in the book because I give her tough love. Its sad that her dad got diagnosed with a (illness/disease). I kind of enjoyed the dad a little more because of such a triadic effect that hit the family than Shana. Not everyone is meant to find Mr. Right, not everyone is meant to get married or have children, but that doesn't mean you should stop living your life over anyone.


         "ABOUT THE AUTHOR"


                                             Justina Chen is the author of Return to Me, North of Beautiful, Girl Overboard, and Nothing but the Truth (and a few white lies)

0 comments: