Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Dagger Of Adendigaeth by Melissa McPhail


Title:The Dagger of Adendigaeth
Author:Melissa McPhail
Year:©2013
My Rating:(5/5)
Pages:530
Genre:Fantasy
Format:Paperback
Sources:Novelty Publicity
Publishers:Outskirts Press
Disclaimer:I signed up for a blog tour










                 "ABOUT THE BOOK"

At long last, the reason for the blessed Adpt race's declined has been discovered: powerful being know as Malorin's athgul have disrupted the Balance in the realm, preventing Alorin's Adept from Awakening to their gifts. Who are they? Where are they? And how can they be stopped they wield a power intended to unmake the cosmos itself?

                     "MY REVIEW"

This fantasy book is super amazing. I liked this one and the first book. Ms. Melissa is now one of my favorite authors out there. This series is ambitiously good. So good I couldn't stop. This book I can really say I enjoyed and will reread. Avid readers out there give this book a go. You won't be disappointed or mislead. Put your mind to the text, boost up your imagination, and like my blog says "Sit Back And Get Cozy".



            "ABOUT THE AUTHOR"


Ms. McPail lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, their twin daughters and two very large cats.

                                                                  ☆☆☆☆☆


Reactions:

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good book. This is a fantastic giveaway and good luck to everyone.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your interest in Dagger of Adendigaeth, Shanae, and for sharing your thoughts about the book with your readers. I'm thrilled you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete