Navigation Menu

"Book Review Of" Too Late To Run by John Perich








Title: Too Late To Run
Author:  John Perich
Year:© 2014
My Rating: ★★★★
Pages: 402
Genre: Mystery
Format: Paperback
Sources: Pump Up Your Books
Publishers: John Perich

Purchase Link:  



"Synopsis"


Too Late to Run is the third book in a series of gritty mystery novels starring Boston photojournalist Mara Cunningham. This time, Mara reluctantly aids a crooked real estate developer from her past who’s been detained on trumped-up charges. But each clue she uncovers turns up more enemies – backwoods militias, corrupt bankers, and a mysterious pyromaniac – and raises doubts as to her friend’s innocence.

            "My Review"


Once again, I didn't read the first book in the series 👎, never the less I enjoyed this book👍. It is an action pact adventure flit with so much mystery. The clues she on covers you, will not see coming with the witty plot so deviously written. I like Mara Cunningham's character, because she has a lot of courage going to on cover the truth. She is who I imagine myself as a fictional character. The most gripping part was that each clues, she on covers turns up more mysterious. Everything down to the climax, was good. I really like the story that Mr. John put together, and this series was good. PLEASE, read the 2 books before "Too Late To Run", everything will fall more into place unlike myself.


           "John Perich"



While working in a variety of Boston-area tech startups, John Perich has still found time to write and publish several gritty crime thrillers, particularly the Mara Cunningham series (Too Close To Miss in 2011; Too Hard to Handle in 2012)

0 comments: