Navigation Menu

"Book Review of" Zombies Don't Forgive by Rusty Fischer

Title: Zombies Don't Forgive 
Author: Rusty Fischer
Year: ©2013
My Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆
Pages: 321
Genre: Fiction
Format: Arc: Paperback
Sources: Publisher
Publisher: Medallion Press











                         "Synopsis" 
Following Barracuda Bay’s homecoming cum zombie Armageddon, fellow zombies Maddy, Dane, and Stamp have fled to Orlando where they work at a theme park, hiding in plain sight at their jobs in the Great Movie Monster Makeover show. The three spend most of their time together in their apartment trying to avoid curious Normals and Sentinels—humans and zombie cops. While Dane and Maddy draw closer, Stamp drifts away, falling for a mysterious blonde. But when the mysterious girl puts their existence in danger, all Maddy cares about is hunting the blonde down to separate her from her head.




                   "My Thoughts"
I love is book. Of course I think Rusty Fischer is an amazing author. I love this series. Thank you so much Mr. Rusty for making me love zombies so much. This one was awesome. I cannot wait to read "Zombie's Don't Surrender". Take it from me, read these books if zombies are your favorite. Ms. Rusty you never disapoint me because, I always have a suspenseful book you wrote calling my name to read. Check this book out and give this author love and support for this amazing series he has worked on.


        "Rusty Fischer"


Rusty Fischer is the author of several YA supernatural novels, including Zombies Don't Cry, Ushers, Inc., Becca Bloom & the Drumsticks of Doom and Panty Raid @ Zombie High. 

0 comments: