Navigation Menu

❗❗My Birthday❗❗/ SOME Favorite Books I Read In November

So today's my birthday. I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your love and support. Thanks to who wished me a happy birthday and I cannot thank you all enough. It really warms my heart to see people that care about me giving me positive advice. Because of my special day I want to treat you all by showing you "Favorite Books I Read In November". Enjoy. Not every book I reviewed was put on the list because they will each be put into a different post (coming soon).   



The Barter
Siobhan Adcock
Booksparks
★★★★/5
ARC
Cephrael's Hand
Melissa McPhail
Novel Publicly 
★★★★★/5
FINISHED
Rock Angel
Jeanne Bogino
Booksparks
★★★★/5
FINISHED

Lost & Found
Brooke Davis
Penguin
★★★★/5
ARC
Zombie's Don't Forgive
Rusty Fischer
Publisher
★★★★★/5
ARC







Burnt Edge's 
Dana Leipold
Juniper Blog Tours 
★★★★/5
FINISHED
Rare Birds
Anna Wilson
Email
★★★★★/5
ARC 

0 comments: