Navigation Menu

Top "20" Valentine's Day Book Recommendations ♥♡




Hello, everyone I decided to make a list of 20 great romantic books to read that has a wonderful love chemistry. I would love to hear your recommendations on what you think are the best books.







Title- Twilight
Author- Stephenie Meyers
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♡
Love Birds- Bella & Jacob 



So for the first book I choose is no surprise. "Twilight". I loved the chemistry between Bella and Jacob all the way. This would have been a perfect romance but she choose Edward. WHY!!!





Title- A League of Her Own 
Author- Karen Rock 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♡
Love Birds- Heather & Garrett



So for the second book I choose " A League of Her Own". I love the chemistry between the two and it just shows that you can fall in love in the weirdest places. Baseball + love birds =♥











Title- The Host
Author- Stephenie Meyer
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♡
Love Birds- Melanie & Wanderer



So for the third book I choose "The Host". In my opinion this was a great love connection until there was a love triangle. Who do you choose? Which one is right?













Title- What Happened To Goodbye
Author- Sarah Dessen 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♡
Love Birds- Mclean & The Boy Next Door



So for the fourth book I choose "What Happened to Goodbye". Caught between love and finding yourself.What do you do? You've bee pretending to be so many people "who are you"?













Title- Tears of the Sea
Author- MaryLu Tyndall
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♡
Love Birds- Perdita & Captian Savjon Ryne



How can you lift the curse? What would you do? Fall in love or watch the guy you love slip out of your hands and die?













Title- Invasion of the Boy Snatcher
Author- Lisi Harrison 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♡♡
Love Birds- Claire & Cam 



This was a great middle school crush interest. Awkward teens that come together and like the qualities they passed with no complains, even though people thought they were an odd match.









Title- If I Stay 
Author- Gale Forman 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Mia & 



Bring the tissues. Lay in bed. Get some snacks and watch the magic happen in your mind.












Title- The Fault in Our Stars
Author- John Green 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Hazel & Augustus



Cancer!! A deadly disease. I'm glad that the two had there wonderful love connection. <3











Title- Zombies Don't Cry 
Author- Rusty Fischer
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Maddy & Stamp



When you have your mind set out. Yess!!! He is the guy for me, and it happens.










Title- Destined for Doon 
Author- Carie Corp & Lorie Langdon 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♡
Love Birds- Kenna & Duncan 



The weirdest relationship that just made them come together. How?? What?? Why??











Title- A, Blind Spot for Boys 
Author- Justina Chen 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♡♡
Love Birds- Shana & Quattro



We all through terrible things, its best when you have someone hear, right by your side. Stop!! I won't cry.











Title- Harry Potter 
Author- J. K. Rowling 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Ron & Hermoine 



J. K. a lot of us did not see it coming. It was a sneaky move you did. You thought Harry as well, well your wrong, along with me.










Title- Angus Thong, and Full Frontal Snogging 
Author- Louise Rennison 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Georgia and Robby 



The things you do to make him notice you. Even the craziest things will still somehow get his attention.










Title- Solo
Author- Kevin V. Symmons 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Matt & Jessica



Love comes it you and you have to be ready. Full flex. No matter who or how.










Title- Budapest Romance 
Author- Rozsa Gaston
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Jan & Kati 




The spark. The birds. The kisses. There so cute.










Title- Diary of A Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel 
Author- Jeff Kenny 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Greg & ??



Dumped. No problem. Just do what Greg does and your heart break will be over before you know it.











Title- Mating For Life
Author- Malissa Stapley 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♡
Love Birds- Helen & Mystery Man




Love with you. Love with them. Its so hard to pickn choose who you REALLY want.










Title- The Unimaginable
Author- Dina Silver 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Jessica & Grant 



Love!! LOVE!! How soooo romantic words cannot express.











Title- The Amazing Wolf Boy 
Author- Roxanne Somlen 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Britney & Cody 



Even if you have a huge secret they will never leave. Stick by you through thick and thin.










Title- Save Me
Author- Kristyn Lewis 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♡
Love Birds- Daphne & Owen



You, just love him. No matter what he does or what you do. You will try everything in your power to get them back.










Title- Totally Free
Author- Stephanie Perry Moore 
My Rating- ♥♥♥♥♥
Love Birds- Laurel & Foster



They were never meant to be together. The relationship they had was mind blowing, but just not enough.

0 comments: