Navigation Menu

Book Review:How to Destroy the New Girl's Killer Robot Army (Slug Pie Story #3) by Mick Bogerman

My Rating: 4\5 
Genre: Middle Grade 
Format: Paperback
Sources: Author 
Publishers: Slug Pie  


When Savannah "Van Demon" Diamond comes to town she ruins everything for Mick. She takes over his favorite hang out, outruns him in gym class, and worst of the worst—his little brother has a crush on her. Devising a plan to get her kicked out of school and moved out of Beachwood is simple. Dealing with Savannah’s mind-blowing revenge is Mick’s most challenging adventure yet.
Join Mick as he thwarts insidious traps and deadly weaponry, fighting against the most cunning of enemies. Catastrophe looms for all of Beachwood unless Mick can put aside his pride, join forces with his rival, and destroy the new girl’s killer robot army.
 



                        My Thoughts


Can I just say what another funny, adventurous book written by Bogerman. This series us beyond amazing. I laughed so much and the last book so far was a great tie in. Savannah was so much fun. Tormenting Mick made my day. The writing style as I always say surprises me every time. I recommend all the books to middle grade children because Muckj's stories always surprises me no matter what adventure he embarks on, I can honestly say, he has put a huge smile in my face and has made me laugh with his great sence of humor. Slug Pie books will always leave you wanting more adventure, fun, excitement, enthusiasm and so much more. 


                  


Mickey "Mick" Bogerman has lived in Beachwood, North Carolina all his life. Mostly he tries to stay out of trouble, but mostly trouble seems to find him anyway. He has a knack for antagonizing scary creatures and girls, not necessarily in that order.Mick's favorite subjects in school are science (slime, rockets, bugs, and rocks-- what's not to like?), gym class (running, climbing, throwing-- more stuff to like), and reading (yay Mr. Corcoran lets him read whatever he likes-- like comic books).Speaking of comic books, Mick's favorites are X-Men, Demon Knights, Spiderman and Batman.

0 comments: