Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Witches Protection Program by Michael Phillip Cash

cash 05 05 15
Michael Phillip Cash Releases His New Contemporary Suspense Fantasy Novel: Witches Protection Program
ISBN: 978-1511411349
Publisher: CreateSpace
Date of publish: May 2015
Pages: 202
S.R.P.: $12.99
Long Island, NY – Best-selling author Michael Phillip Cash releases his new contemporary suspense fantasy novel, Witches Protection Program.
Wes Rockville, a disgraced law enforcement agent, is given one last chance to prove himself and save his career when he's reassigned to a 232 year old secret government organization, The Witches Protection Program.
His first assignment: uncover a billion-dollar Cosmetics company’s diabolical plan of using witchcraft for global domination, while protecting its heiress Morgan Pendragon from her aunt’s evil deeds.
Reluctantly paired with veteran witch protector, Alastair Verne, Wes must learn to believe in both witches and himself.
Filled with adventure, suspense and a rousing good time, Michael Phillip Cash creates a tongue-in-cheek alternate reality where witches cast spells and wreak havoc in modern day New York City.
My Thoughts:

So int he mail I received this cute broomstick pen with posted notes that had badges on it so thank you for that special treat. NOW, the book was very interesting. I never read a book with so much excitement in a while and this is at the top of my list. I was so captivated with the story line I couldn't  really put it down. The authors work had me wanted so much more and I gladly got it. I had to recommend this to my book club members and the title did scare them a bit but explaining the plot to them made the story go deeper. I did think the story was about witches flying on broomsticks but I'm glad I was proven wrong and got to see the physical aspects of it. Its worth the money to buy this book and I cannot express how amusing it is to really devote your time and reading 202 pages.  
About the author: Award winning author Michael Phillip Cash adds Witches Protection Program to his growing list of titles. Within two years, this prolific writer has published nine novels and four screenplays. When not writing, he loves being with his wife and two children exploring the small villages along the North Shore of Long Island.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment