Navigation Menu

The Balance Project by Susie Orman


balanceWeek of May 25: The Balance Project by Susie Orman Schnall
Destination: Hit the streets of New York City
Katherine Whitney has the perfect job, an amazing husband, two loveable daughters and just released a hit book. Unbeknownst to everyone, Katherine’s life is actually falling a part, and it is her assistant, Lucy Cooper, holding it together. But when Katherine does the unthinkable to Lucy, Lucy must determine if the stress on her life is worth pleasing her boss.

My Thoughts:
There's not much that I can say to tell you about the book. I'm shocked and lost for words. I really didn't expect to like the book as much as I did but there were some weak moments in the books. I felt a connection with the characters but not all the time. The beginning did start of a little slow in my opinion  and I at times I would focus on the story and not really fully understand what I read so I had to re-read the book. However when I read it the second time I liked it a little bit better than the first. The cover was beautiful I might add that now and Schnall was a great author I just had to get use to her writing style to connect with and see her point when she wrote the story. 

About the Author: 



Originally from Los Angeles, Susie Orman Schnall graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. Schnall has written for national and local publications about parenting and health. She lives in New York with her husband and their three young boys. ON GRACE is her debut novel.

0 comments: