Navigation Menu

Update

Hello and good morning everyone. So, I just wanted to inform you of some new things that will be happening to my blog. I will be making a list and then go in-depth with what I am addressing or will be talking about.





  • 1. (Computer)
  • I bought a new Toshiba computer so uploading my reviews on time will be no problem. I was having a lot of trouble with keeping up with my reviews because this was 25% of the issue. Now that it is fixed, it is now efficient for me to also keep up with my school work.


  • 2. (Job)  
  • I have a new  job now so, I will be buy more books along with more of my different hobbies I enjoy doing. 






  • 5. (New Segment) 
  • I will also be trying out this new thing that I will be reviewing a lot more mystery for summer which will be called "Myummer"

0 comments: