Monday, July 6, 2015

Wishful Thinking by Kamy Wicoff


spark_wishfulthinking_finaljulyWeek of May 18: Wishful Thinking by Kamy Wicoff
Destination: Enjoy the bustle of Manhattan
Jennifer Sharpe is a single mom of two struggling to balance her work and home life. One fateful day, a brilliant physicist decides to play fairy godmother and install a time-travelling app on Jennifer’s phone: Wishful Thinking. Jennifer is finally able to devote herself fully to every aspect of her life, but why does Jennifer feel more busy than ever?




My Thoughts:

Wishful thinking or as I like to call it the iPad book was great. It was a little thick but I still had a blast finding out the story's main point and seeing if I loved it or wanted to enjoy it. I can honestly say I enjoyed it. I had so much excitement just flipping through the pages getting the juicy details. I felt it for Jennifer because she struggled as a single mom which a lot of people deal with and it sad that they have to go through that. The fairy godmother was a beautiful touch in the story. It felt like a "Walt Disney" princess movie (which I enjoy) and that had to be my favorite part. Read this book and come along for the adventure she holds making her life better or finding about herself ? 

About the Author: 



Kamy Wicoff is the bestselling author of the nonfiction book I Do But I Don’t: Why The Way We Marry Matters, and founder of one of the world’s largest communities for women writers,www.shewrites.com.  She is also founder, with Brooke Warner, of She Writes Press. She lives with her family in Brooklyn, New York.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment